Are asphalt shingle roofs a good investment for a Florida home?
Yes, an asphalt shingle roof is a good option for some homeowners in Florida. This style of roof is cost-effective but not cheaply made materials, therefore a homeowner can afford to replace their roof fairly quickly. The materials will last anywhere from 15 to 20 years depending on the brand the homeowner wants to invest in. A good roofing contractor will explain the pluses and minuses of each brand. If you live in Brevard County Florida, Total Home Exteriors of Florida can have one of our project managers visit your home. He or she will sit down with you to share shingle samples plus offer you an estimate to replace your existing shingle roof.
There are numerous reasons to consider investing in replacing your current shingle roof. Here are a good number of reasons to replace your roof with our roofing company:
Asphalt Shingle Roofs – Benefit Number 1: Versatility
The performance of a well-made shingle is critical to your home’s value. Getting your roof replaced with this in mind will help considering to look at brands that will maximize protection against wind uplift, water penetration, and other severe weather conditions – such as hurricanes. But, it is important to understand no roof can withstand a category 5 hurricane, unfortunately, numerous case studies are available that have proven that. The versatility for roofing shingles with a dimensional thickness is becoming a popular choice among homeowners in the coastal areas of Brevard County Florida. Further, we, the roofing contractors also want to help deliver the best overall value for your home. As the roofing shingle industry improves, we will continue to share our best options on the market with you. Here are 3 benefits for going with a shingle roof replacement project with us:
- Asphalt roofing shingles can be adapted to many different angles
- Shingles can be used on oddly shaped areas of a roof
- Asphalt Shingles can be a good option if you wish to have a custom roofing solution.
Benefit Number 2: Cost-Effective Quality
Having choices in asphalt roofing shingles is very helpful. From pricing to how it can make your home look on your street. Some homeowners want their properties to stand out and other Florida homeowners prefer to have it blend into its natural surroundings. Brevard County in Florida goes from metro areas to rural areas to golf course style properties. Our brands that our project managers will share with you are roofing shingles that have withstood the test of time and weather testing. We want to find a good affordable shingle option for you, that is effective for a certain number of years on your roof. Here are 5 more benefits for going with a shingle roof replacement project with us:
- Many manufacturers have their own process to develop and produce mass quantities of asphalt shingles thus maintaining a low price point for the end-consumer. We will share these shingle brands with you.
- A good shingle will have weather-resistant qualities that can create an excellent investment cost to value
- Lower production costs can help save a large amount of your roof replacement project
- Our project manager will also discuss the ease of installation based on the steep-sloping roofs projects
- We only recommend a roofing option that has been rigorously tested and found to be competitively priced as well.
The Total Home Exteriors of Florida roofing professionals have the right training. We make certain their abilities and experience are on point too. Thus, this helps to make your asphalt roofing shingle project pretty easy to install. As with any project, proper installation is important to obtain a good result. Our careful hiring selection of roofing staff helps to ensure we keep our costs down and we pass that savings along to you. We want to only have the most well-versed roofing team on your home’s roof. They know how to install roofing shingles efficiently will help ensure a finished roof of the highest quality and done correctly the first time.
Asphalt Shingle Roofs – Benefit Number 3: Design
Estate style homes and properties of that caliber demand a type of roofing that’s as distinctive, beautiful, charming to look at as well as unique to the homes that they built to be. Investing in designer roofing shingles not only offers the ultimate in weather protection but is limited to the overall expense. For a budget-minded homeowner that prefers spending money on other things like a vacation, a designer asphalt shingle will look like the sought-after natural slate tiles or cedar shakes without their associated maintenance worries and costly upfront investment. The beauty of many design styles of the asphalt shingle originates from its simplicity of their mini stone patterns; their ability to protect your home, and in the quality of their engineering. Here are 3 benefits for going with a shingle roof design variety project with us:
- Asphalt roofing shingles can be produced to simulate rich architectural styles
- This type of shingle is an affordable alternative to more expensive types of roofing options
- Asphalt roof shingles come in a variety of stunning color palette options too
- The mini stones of this type of shingle make popular colors and unique color blends available to the homeowner
- Asphalt roofing shingles come in a wide range of colors can enhance the curb appeal of your home
Total Home Exteriors of Florida will help you and your family avoid the sticker shock by offering material options and financing options too. Find us on Facebook – click here now!
Our highly trained project manager will come to your home and talk to you about your roofing project. They will take a look at the roofing that is already there, and develop a fair quote based on all of the factors affecting the job. This service is offered at no cost and no obligation: You can take the information we give you and consider whether hiring us. We are experienced in installing and replacing storm-damaged asphalt shingle roofs. Remember, our project managers are only interested in finding the best option for you.
So we hope this blog article has been helpful and if you or someone you know needs our services. Contact Us Today!